Control your Unilux heating and
cooling settings from anywhere
in the world, anytime.
Last week technicians installed an L-800 system in my condo at Fountain Woods Condominium in Edina, MN. My previous equipment was more than 40 years old. The technicians removed all the old equipment and insulation and installed the new system.
They were professional and handled all the challenges of working with this old system, always trying to do the best possible job. I also appreciate that they were very careful and kept the work area clean all the time.
My experience with these representatives will lead me to recommend your company to all my neighbors. Thank you for great service.
CLEANER AIR &
REDUCE ENERGY COSTS BY UP TO 80%
Unilux VFC has been the market leader in fan coil unit production for almost 50 years. We formed Unilux Suite Solutions to provide our customers with a product solution to upgrade older fan coil and heat pump units with state-of-the-art, highly-efficient, quiet equipment with minimal impact to the suite and building. Homeowners who choose Unilux Suite Solutions can expect years of trouble-free heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
FAN COIL AND
HEAT PUMP INNOVATION
We set out to design an HVAC solution whereby owners could
upgrade their in-suite HVAC equipment with up-to-date
features that deliver.
1) Energy efficiency and quiet operation by incorporating ECM
motors and the latest coil designs
2) Durability through the use of stainless-steel components
and closed-cell insulation
3) Improved air quality
4) Access to new technologies, such as Wi-Fi connectivity,
to allow residents to manage the HVAC system from anywhere
5) Ease of installation
Fan coil and heat pump units deteriorate over time.
- Coils become clogged and less efficient
- Motors age and use excess energy
- Water from the coil during cooling season causes components to rust leading to potential leaking
- Aging wiring and insulation begin to fail leading to expensive repairs and poor air quality
THE UNILUX SUITE SOLUTIONS
In under 4 hours, skilled technicians will:
- Turn off water and power to the unit and disconnect from building wide services
- Remove the equipment inside of the existing cabinet including all insulation
- Replace cabinet insulation and install the new Unilux Suite Solutions inside of your cabinet
- Connect to the building services, install new programmable thermostat and fully test the fan coil unit to ensure quiet and efficient operation
For more information about Unilux Suite Solutions, please review our brochure.
For a free consultation, please call or email us, we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.