RETROFIT VERTICAL FAN COIL UNIT
Vertical fan coil unit HVAC systems provide high-rise residents with excellent and efficient heating, cooling and ventilation. Individual fan coil units are built into the original building construction in a small, enclosed footprint, so they’ve been difficult, disruptive and expensive to replace – until now.
About the retrofit fan coil unit
Our retrofit solution is designed with ease of installation in mind. The unit slides into the existing cabinet and eliminates damaging drywall and the surrounding area in a suite. Reducing construction time also reduces installation time – the entire process is completed in a day.
Using the same coils and equipment found in our newest fan coil unit models, we created a compact package that completely replaces the filthy, outdated parts found in a fan coil unit manufactured 25+ years ago. Replacing the whole system not only improves efficiency but provides better indoor air quality by eliminating the dust and dirt that have built up over time.
A simple, cost-effective solution for replacing vertical fan coil units.
- High-efficiency ECM motors significantly reduce electrical consumption
- Up-to-date electronics, efficient coils and air-flow systems greatly enhance heating and cooling capacity
- Compact modular design fits through the door opening and inside the current footprint
- Flew hoses simply connect to existing water sources inside the current cavity.
- No need to repair drywall, paint, etc.
- Installation only takes a few hours by a qualified technician
- More efficient HVAC operation with much greater heating and cooling capacity
- No need to replace existing access panel or thermostat
- Many years of trouble-free performance
Retrofit Fan Coil Installation Process
1. Access the fan coil unit & prepare suite for project
2. Remove the access panel to work on fan coil unit
3. Remove all components from existing fan coil unit
4. Remove insulation & clean wall cavity
5. Re-insulate the cabinet with new insulation
6. Insert the retrofit fan coil unit & and make all connections
7. Replace the access panel
8. Clean up area
- 2-Pipe and 4-Pipe fan coil unit
- Draw-through or blow-through design
- 350 CFM, 450 CFM, 600 CFM, 800 CFM & 1000 CFM
- Replacement thermostat
- Replacement access panel
- Replacement supply grilles
- Air filters
A simple, cost-effective solution for replacing vertical fan coils.